I love you!!! Because I am a crappy blogger!!! I just caught myself up for the entire month and it takes me even longer to comment back! I love your blogs and the way you write them really make me feel like I am in the same room with you...I love it!
RiLee, I just found your blog. I will start reading it and commenting because I like getting comments too. I won't do the tagging thing though. I can't ever do them all. Love your little sis. Ronna
I love clubs I am in a book club...I also love to play sports. Currently I am on a soccer team,and I play volleyball I would enjoy taking a karate class.
I have one semester left before I graduate with a major in Elementary Ed, minor in History. YAHOO!!!!!
I would like to move to Ireland next year.
7 comments:
I read your blog, I am usually just too lazy to comment! Sorry!
Rilee you are so funny. I will comment from now on!
Hello, sorry for not leaving comments.
Tell me what you want to do about Seattle...
you are a geek!
Because commenting is boring!...and the word verification...and the logging in...jeez!!!!
I love you!!! Because I am a crappy blogger!!! I just caught myself up for the entire month and it takes me even longer to comment back! I love your blogs and the way you write them really make me feel like I am in the same room with you...I love it!
RiLee, I just found your blog. I will start reading it and commenting because I like getting comments too. I won't do the tagging thing though. I can't ever do them all. Love your little sis.
Ronna
Post a Comment