add more than 5 pictured to one setting....anyone want to show me? Oh yeah, Danielle and I went to the farmers market underneat the center...ooohhh lalala....Before we left we went and split ice cream and a berry cream cheese crepe...DELICIOUS
I wish I could have come! My sis said I missed out big time! It looks like I really did. Looking forward to reading with you! oh and YOU FLIPPING ROCK!
I love clubs I am in a book club...I also love to play sports. Currently I am on a soccer team,and I play volleyball I would enjoy taking a karate class.
I have one semester left before I graduate with a major in Elementary Ed, minor in History. YAHOO!!!!!
I would like to move to Ireland next year.
1 comment:
I wish I could have come! My sis said I missed out big time! It looks like I really did. Looking forward to reading with you!
oh and YOU FLIPPING ROCK!
Post a Comment