Monday, October 20, 2008

Tagged.....

Tagged-the 8's

8-T.V. shows I like to watch:
1- Today show
2- E.R.(but I haven't watched it since last year...so I have no idea what is going on)
3- One Tree Hill-thanks to Netflix
4- Any cooking show
5- Ellen
6- 7th Heaven
7- Will and Grace
8- This show comes on, on Sunday night, and it is where they makeover the house for someone who really needs it...can't remember its name..

8 favorite restraunts 8 Things that happend yesterday
1- Red Robin 1- went to church
2- Cheesecake Factory 2- scrapbooked
3- Forte 3- picked a bunch of people up for church
4- Mexicali Rose 4- went to Shandis's house
5- Bangledesh 5- sent a bunch of emails about and activity
6- Pizzaria Uno 6- printed out sheets for my India class
7- Cafe Rio 7- Listened to itunes, while I scrapbooked
8- Greek Tavern 8- Made pasta with pesto

8 Things I am looking forward to
1- My midterms to be over
2- My plantar fascitus going away
3- Going to the dentist
4- Going to a halloween party and dressing up
5- Wearing my new fancy dress
6- Writing in my journal
7- Reading books that don't have to do with school
8- going to Australia

8 Things I love about fall
1- Beautiful pictures
2- wearing sweaters
3- Falling leaves
4- cool weather
5- Thanksgiving
6- My BIRTHDAY
7- Getting cozy in my bed or in the arms of a significant other
8-jumping in leaves, and watching my dog jump in them

8 Things on my wishlist
1- Flat screen Tv
2- New shoes
3- New clothes
4- Carpet
5- Cds
6- New camera
7- my bills paid off
8- Going to see Little Mermaid on Broadway

8 People I am tagging
1- Ronna
2- Tish
3- Lexi
4- Melissa
5- Libby
6- Really anyone who reads my blog
7- I don't have a lot of people on my blog
8- Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: