At making blogs look nice...it seems they are so spread out, and I end up deleting pictures while trying to make it look nice, then it is to hard to find them and put them back up. So some were deleted. NEXT TIME!!!
HOpe your all watching General Conference!!! (because it is now Sunday, APril 5th. I started this yesterday morning at 4:30 A.M.-call me crazy...couldn't sleep.
The blog is dying
11 years ago
2 comments:
Hey!!! She just visited WY also GF stands for Gluten-free....who is moving to Provo? The cop-a-feel was awesome but it looked so much more scandalous than it really was...lol....his butt is nice! I should set you two up! He is moving to DC soon....
Hey thanks for the birthday card. I am sorry it's taken me so long to get to ya. It's been really busy with my new job. Thanks again, the CD's alot of fun.
Post a Comment