Sunday, April 5, 2009

Part II.




I had to add this picture in of Claire and I. We are at Dave and Busters...she looks like she is going to busta move on me, ehh. I promise this is the last set of pictures...you must be so tired of looking at all of these...well to BAD!. I guess when I don't post for a long time this is what happends.


These pics were to cute not to only have one. I was sitting in Ronna's car waiting patiently for her to come back from returning something in the Mall. Well let me tell you, what a mistake that was, we should have went with her, all three kids and I. Instead we were stuck in the van for LIKE and HOUR! OR two OR THREE!!!! (maybe not 3-but it seemed like it.) Anyways, I took Kaitlynn out of her seat and sat her on my legs and she played and laughed while I was stretched out on the front seat of the van. She had yet to have have enough strength at holding herself up and you will see in one of the pics how she is falling toward the door...Don't worry, I didn't let her fall or anything, but it was funny. She was going after a toy I had stuck between the door and I.















The TEMPLE was such a highlight of my trip...I love going to visit the temples where I am on vacation. This temple was in Oakland, which was about a 45 minute drive for Ronna, but what a Beautiful place. It was amazing and so worth it for me. The tulips were in blossom and they were the size of some of the kids heads, it was such a wonderful, perfect day to go. Brooke and Luke had fallen asleep on our way there, and so we left them in the car to rest, Luke woke up and Brooke woke up a few minutes before we left. She was the last to get pictures with monstrous Tulips...I am not Joking wait until you see these. Overall, this is the on place that every time to visit, the spirit is so strong and overwhelming. Pay attention the the blue skies...this was a good day for us all.



Look at those Giants!




















































































































































































































































Ok, so if some of you are wondering why there is a picture of Ronna and this big orange thing.. its a Rainbow gumball...SHE LOVES CANDY!!! The funny thing is, is that she has candy everywhere, she loves anything gummy, sour, and tangy. So now you know what to get her for her birthday, Christmas or basically any time.


















































































































1 comment:

Whitney said...

O my goodness RiLee those are cute i love that temple we go there when we visit my brother