Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YAHOOOOOO

Ok, so most of you know my dilemma with trying to graduate, well my credit finally transferred from MSU to ECC, which means I don't have to take a Spanish II class, and I can FINALLY graduate. Here is the best part, I was at Essex County yesturday-May 12th talking to my counselor at MSU, Dr. Henry. I wanted to know exactly what I needed from ECC to bring to MSU to show that I have graduated and that the credits transferred. So she says I need an official copy of the transcripts-which I was in the process of doing, and then to show my degree from Essex. Then she asks me if I am coming to graduation this Thursday-15th, I say NO because I didn't know that I would be graduating and I told my family and friends not to fly out here, until I knew for sure I would be able to walk. I would wait until August to graduate. I go throughout the day and hear back from my counselor late last night, asking me again if I am going on THursday, I say NO, and she proceeds to tell me that they do not have a graduation in August, only in May, so if I don't graduate now, I have to wait a whole year-365 days. WHY ME? So I tell her that I guess I will be there, I ask her again if this is real and if I am really on the list and she says YES. Now comes the real fun...I look online to find out about graduating, the RSVP-saying that I would be graduating ended on MAY 3 at midnight....YEAHH, my life gets better and better with this. I also have been given 2 tickets to the convocation on campus...assuming that I can still walk and everything works out to my benefit today. I am a little stressed out already and now I need a miracle to happen, hopefully I can still graduate

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope this isn't too late- but I think the yellow onion for the pico de gallo on the Cafe Rio burritoes would still turn out great- in fact, that's what we used and I loved it!