Monday, September 15, 2008

Some of the bestest friends






I have neglected to post anything in along time...over a month and in blogging time that has to be wayyy to long. Anyways, this is a special shout-out to my bestest girlfriends. They are such a big part of my life even though they live many miles away from me. They are an inspiration, they are what helps me to be a better person, they help me with my challenges, clumsiness and most importantly help me to live the gospel to the fullest
I thank my Heavenly Father for each and everyone of these V.I.P
I love them!

2 comments:

Maeg said...

Those pics bring back so many memories! Thanks for being such an amazing friend! I love you!

Shandis said...

We are so much fun! I love you RiLee and you know I wouldn't be able to sustain one day of life with out you!!