GRADUATION PARTY!!!!!!!!
Ok, just a quick recaps on what has been happening. The end of July was my graduation, which was a big hit.
-my dad, my brother Rory and his wife Katy flew out from Utah.
-party was fabulous, we had lot of good food, and plenty of friends, and best of all you got it-KAROAKE…


-my dad, my brother Rory and his wife Katy flew out from Utah.
-party was fabulous, we had lot of good food, and plenty of friends, and best of all you got it-KAROAKE…



AFTER GRAD party
NYC, Statue of Liberty, Shore, ice cream, lines, traffic, Empire State building, Lion King-which had a little glitch, traffic, lightening storms, rain and lots of it, and TRAFFIC.
NYC, Statue of Liberty, Shore, ice cream, lines, traffic, Empire State building, Lion King-which had a little glitch, traffic, lightening storms, rain and lots of it, and TRAFFIC.
The REST of 2009
-Apple picking, which I love…every year we go to Fishkill, NY…its about an hour an half away. As usual more than a couple families join and then after picking we head home for baking lots of yummy stuff. Who can make the best? (Apple Pie, Apple Streudal, cookies, and breads….caramel apple and different candy toppings, were some of the deliciousness, apple dip.)
-December
* My friend Maegan was doing an internship in Harrisburg, PA, which is close to Hershey, PA, so of course one of my best friends Jenn and I took a trip to visit her for the weekend. We snuck in her room for the two nights we were there, and traveled to Gettysburg, which was amazing and a little on the cold side. Then off to the outlets for some great deals on boots, of course we didn’t only buy boots but we came home with a packed up car. I thought Gettysburg was AMAZING, all the cemeteries, and the museums…truly wonderful.
* My friend Maegan was doing an internship in Harrisburg, PA, which is close to Hershey, PA, so of course one of my best friends Jenn and I took a trip to visit her for the weekend. We snuck in her room for the two nights we were there, and traveled to Gettysburg, which was amazing and a little on the cold side. Then off to the outlets for some great deals on boots, of course we didn’t only buy boots but we came home with a packed up car. I thought Gettysburg was AMAZING, all the cemeteries, and the museums…truly wonderful.
* went to Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden, appearances by Jordan Sparks, Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, John Mayer, Dr. Collins-was one of the presenters, many more were on the stage, I can’t remember all the others. Stopped for a few moments in front of the Macy's window Christmas display.
* SHREK on Broadway before it leaves the stage….sooo funny.
CHRISTMAS:
Spent it in Utah at my parents house….with my sister Ronna and her family, by brothers and sister-in-law……and the dogs. (also had the chance to catch up a few movies, and CAFÉ RIO) what a joy it is to go home to my parents. I love it. I was also very lucky because I reconnected with a friend from Star Valley, Wyoming...we hadn't seen each other in about 22 years....IT WAS SO EXCITING and fun to see her.
2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
*Off to a good start, I finally have set the goal to walk in the Avon Breast Cancer walk this October 15-16. It is 39 miles….I have been walking a couple times a week, at first I wanted to hurry and get it over, but you can’t speed time up, so I just walk for about and hour and a half three times a week, then each week I tag on an extra mile or so…
* SHREK on Broadway before it leaves the stage….sooo funny.
CHRISTMAS:
Spent it in Utah at my parents house….with my sister Ronna and her family, by brothers and sister-in-law……and the dogs. (also had the chance to catch up a few movies, and CAFÉ RIO) what a joy it is to go home to my parents. I love it. I was also very lucky because I reconnected with a friend from Star Valley, Wyoming...we hadn't seen each other in about 22 years....IT WAS SO EXCITING and fun to see her.
2011 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
*Off to a good start, I finally have set the goal to walk in the Avon Breast Cancer walk this October 15-16. It is 39 miles….I have been walking a couple times a week, at first I wanted to hurry and get it over, but you can’t speed time up, so I just walk for about and hour and a half three times a week, then each week I tag on an extra mile or so…
*CUT my hair short, well not that short, but I decided on BANGS…I haven’t had those since I was probably 9, so a really long time ago.. I LOVE IT!!!!!
*Washington DC, I am so lucky to have such good friends-seriously…Jenn and I again touring the Eastern seaboard, its like our annual trip every Jan/Feb. We headed down there for the church bookstore, but we stayed in Downtown, and took our time seeing some of the sites. We actually TOOK our time, which doesn’t happen too often. We went to the National Cemetery-truly amazing, what a spiritual place. How often we take for granted out country and the freedom, this was a reminder of how I am so lucky to be apart of this country and have the possibilities that are here. Thank you to all of our military-past, present and future. We went to one of the COOLEST places ever, the INTERNATIONAL Spy place, it was such an exciting place, and so very clever the way they had everything stand out. It was so interesting to find out about all the gadgets and gizmos that were used and what they were used for and how they were used. WOW…I LOVED IT!
*Surprise party for my sister Ronna in Palo Alto, California. It’s a wonder that I don’t life in San Francisco, since it seems I travel there a lot. This trip was so fun, it was my sisters 30th and my dad’s 60th birthday, a day apart. My parents, Rory and Katie, Lauren, Ryan and I flew into surprise her. S-parties are so fun to plan and so fun to be apart of….I LOVE IT!!! We all “snuck” into California on a Thursday or Friday and then had the weekend to celebrate the big days. The party was at my brothers girlfriends house and JR-Ronnas husband took care of everything else. She was surprised by only half of the family coming in and then was really SURPRISED when she got to the house an realized the party was for her. HAHAHAHA-we had such a blast and I loved spending every minute with my family. It was such a busy, short weekend, that I was so exhausted when I came home, it took me a whole week to get back on a regular schedule.
*Washington DC, I am so lucky to have such good friends-seriously…Jenn and I again touring the Eastern seaboard, its like our annual trip every Jan/Feb. We headed down there for the church bookstore, but we stayed in Downtown, and took our time seeing some of the sites. We actually TOOK our time, which doesn’t happen too often. We went to the National Cemetery-truly amazing, what a spiritual place. How often we take for granted out country and the freedom, this was a reminder of how I am so lucky to be apart of this country and have the possibilities that are here. Thank you to all of our military-past, present and future. We went to one of the COOLEST places ever, the INTERNATIONAL Spy place, it was such an exciting place, and so very clever the way they had everything stand out. It was so interesting to find out about all the gadgets and gizmos that were used and what they were used for and how they were used. WOW…I LOVED IT!
*Surprise party for my sister Ronna in Palo Alto, California. It’s a wonder that I don’t life in San Francisco, since it seems I travel there a lot. This trip was so fun, it was my sisters 30th and my dad’s 60th birthday, a day apart. My parents, Rory and Katie, Lauren, Ryan and I flew into surprise her. S-parties are so fun to plan and so fun to be apart of….I LOVE IT!!! We all “snuck” into California on a Thursday or Friday and then had the weekend to celebrate the big days. The party was at my brothers girlfriends house and JR-Ronnas husband took care of everything else. She was surprised by only half of the family coming in and then was really SURPRISED when she got to the house an realized the party was for her. HAHAHAHA-we had such a blast and I loved spending every minute with my family. It was such a busy, short weekend, that I was so exhausted when I came home, it took me a whole week to get back on a regular schedule.
King Tut Exhibit
* For Claires day off which was a teachers conference day, we went into the city with our friends who use to live dowtown and who now are suburbia folks. We had a really great time, the exhibit was amazing and worth the million bucks we paid...we ended with a yummy lunch at Carmines, which also was a really great experience. A big shout out to ELLEN, CHAR-CHAR, and Maggie-thanks guys!!!!!!!
*I have to end with the busy life that keeps me from blogging, scrapbooking, catching up on all my books that I want to read, and that would be my calling in primary. I am the 1st president in the primary presidenc-SERIOUSLY-so crazy…..its more than a job. But I will try to keep up on at least posting short/small blogs.
*I have to end with the busy life that keeps me from blogging, scrapbooking, catching up on all my books that I want to read, and that would be my calling in primary. I am the 1st president in the primary presidenc-SERIOUSLY-so crazy…..its more than a job. But I will try to keep up on at least posting short/small blogs.
*oh yeah this year, my girl trip that I go on every year has went from 5 people down to 2, my friend Jill and I will be going to PERU….EXCITING!!!!!I can’t wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment