


As most of you know the time has come for me to finally graduate, yes, I know seriously, this is NOT a joke, it is going to happen. So leave the date open for Friday, May 22. There will be a party somewhere...
(don't worry-I will be walking across the stage, I have paid the dues for graduation, and that has never happend.)
And I just added some pics from two years ago..of the kiddies and of my brother Ryan, actually the one of Claire is from our "fake cooking show", we love to bake and cook together.
2 comments:
Just saying HOLA'!
SO I totally just saw the pic of you and your bro but not thinking it was your bro and I was FREAKING out thinking that you have yet to tell me about this new HOTTIe in your life...kind of gross now that I think about it....sorry ;)Love ya!
Post a Comment