


Ok, so I had to add more of the babies room, Shauna yourHIRED. And I also had to add pics of Ty with the boys..Elliot, didn't want to see me, it was a hard day. Also I added one more picture of the fam. We were sitting around at V's house.




Ok, so the babies room was so cute and Shauna did such a good job I had to take pics...and what was really cute was her oldest Oliver was so excited when I got there, he came and gave me the biggest hug and snuggled up to me...what a sweetheart. her house looks so good..






Ok, so the babies room was so cute and Shauna did such a good job I had to take pics...and what was really cute was her oldest Oliver was so excited when I got there, he came and gave me the biggest hug and snuggled up to me...what a sweetheart. her house looks so good..


Shauna and Matilda-new addition, along with Oliver and I. Her family looks so good, and it was so much fun to see them..it just so happends she lives about 15 minutes from sister Vauna.





1 comment:
It looks like you girls had fun. I want that girl to come and do my nursury. Oh wait, we can't paint our walls since we are renting. Can i tell you how much I hate renting!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Ivy looks really cute with her haircut.
Love ya sis
Post a Comment