Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

So I have made it through my last finals, EVER!!!!! Yahoo... This is the greatest news...I will be graduating and I will never have to take another class until I turn 50, just kidding. Who knows maybe graduate school will be another life.

I am in Highlands Ranch, Colorado right now, with my sister Lauren and her family, along with my parents who flew in from Hurricane, Utah and my brother Ryan from Salt Lake. We have had so much fun, trying to outdo each other on our cooking/baking skills. It has been eventful...miss you all, and hope to add some pics when I get home.
Happy Christmas and new Year!

p.s. I love you all, especially those who leave me posts.

4 comments:

Maeg said...

RiLee!!! I love you! I am so excited for you to be closing this chapter of your life and starting the next! I am so proud of you and hopefully I won't be too far behind...what a relief it must be to know you never have to be a student again! I know you had to jump a lot of hoops for this and I am proud of you for sticking with it! Go YOU! Also I hope you have a fantastic time with your family! Happy Holidays!

Ronna said...

Hey there sister. I missed you and all your yummy food this year. Maybey next year you will come and see me in SFO. I can't wait for you to graduate! I am totally coming to your graduation, so let me know when it is asap. Love your sister
ROnna

Maeg said...

Thanks Ri for your comments!!! I love it...when I get them I feel like I am unwrapping a piece of Jacque Torres chocolate and your words are the creamy deliciousness that makes me smile! I love you and I miss you...a lot.

Marci said...

HEY RI! Just sayin hi!