For some of you crazy bloggers I may not be as up to date as some of you but don't worry I will catch up. I am write now trying to figure out how put music on this page.
I went to see fireworks tonight and took my dog Dingus, which I will find a picture to put up of him, who was terrified of the fireworks. He did not want to go anywhere and he basically sat on top of my legs. He is goofy like that.
Wish me luck all you bloggers and non.
The blog is dying
11 years ago
8 comments:
RiLee...My phone was dumb and I just got your msg. My fourth was less than desireable and I am still trying to figure out why I wanted so badly to spend it in Utah! Anyways...Take care!
I am so sorry.....did you get to see fireworks?
Yes! I did....How was the rest of your vacay?
Is that the new bf on the horse?
Hi Rilee-
I'm glad that you started a blog. I saw your comment on Melody's blog.
That is incredible that you have been able to travel. I remember when I first moved into the Caldwell ward, you had traveled to Ireland. I think that it is great that you are able to explore different parts of the world. You are very lucky! Sounds like you are having a super summer! Tell Claire that Alexis said hi and that Alexis has a blog that she can go to. www.alexismainord.blogspot.com
Welcome to the real world darling! I'm glad you've joined us bloggers. It is such a great way to keep connected.
Toodles...
Hi Rilee,
We are doing good. Matt just started his 2nd year. He is enjoying his program and he is able to still spend a lot of time with us.
I'm glad you like blogging. I too am still trying to learn a lot about putting things together on a blog page. I am excited to keep in contact with everyone. It has been great for me since I live far away from family.
Rilee, are you trash talking me on other people's blogs? I see how it is. I am glad to see that you finally started a blog even if you're a slacker (like me) about posting new things. It looks like you had tons of fun in Argentina. Next stop should really be BRAZIL. Seriously, it is awesome!
Post a Comment